North West Leicestershire
Shift pattern between 8am-6pm on a 2 shift rota basis with a possibility of Saturday mornings.
- Are you an experienced administrator with excellent communication skills?
- Are you looking to be a part of an ambitious, rewarding and vibrant working environment?
- Do you pride yourself on your attention to detail and organisational skills?
ER Recruitment are working with our client who are a fast growing, data focussed insurance provider based in North West Leicestershire.
We are looking for a well-organised claims administrator to join our clients claims management team. The successful candidate will be a team player and will be given fantastic opportunities to further develop their career, supported by experienced claims managers.
Role & Responsibilities of the Claims Administrator:
- Manage subsidence inbox for all new claim emails and upload to the system
- Upload completed Site Investigation validations onto the SI validation spreadsheet
- Action all new Insurer claims through a triage process
- Update claims master spreadsheet with all new Insurer claims
- Email relevant handler/s with new Insurer claims
- Update the claims master s/s with details of all site visit information and engineer or agent assignment
- Notify line manager via email of all new appointments
- Monitor all new claims to ensure Agents are keeping within SLA when it comes to telephone attempts and appointments
- Ensure all Engineer reports are actioned and issued to Insurers within SLA
- Answer incoming phone calls to the office
- Deal with Field Agent queries
- Chase outstanding customer spreadsheet links
- Chase Engineers on outstanding claim reviews
- Issue ABI settlement letters where applicable
- Chase for receipt of contribution cheques
- Send completed agent appointments spreadsheet to Management team
About You as the Claims Administrator
- 2 years’ experience in an administration role
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel
- High level of written and verbal communication in English required, to provide effective communication
- Customer focused
- Able to assess and resolve problems with minimal assistance, seeking support where required.
- A team player who is keen to develop and is highly driven
- Well organised
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
While we aim to get back to all applicants, due to the current situation, if you do not receive a response within seven working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
ER Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors, please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'