This very successful company with a long history in the area is looking for an Administrator to join their team. Along with a salary of up to £14,500 there are excellent career prospects along with the chance to gain further qualifications. Benefits include 21 days holiday that increase to 28 over time, an excellent pension, childcare vouchers, social club membership and excellent working conditions
About the company:
With 20 years successful trading, the company has sites around the Bolton area. They deal with a large customer base across the UK and have built an excellent reputation with their customers. They offer superb working conditions and excellent opportunities for staff development along with great benefits.
About the role:
Working as part of a team you will be providing support to the insurance claims department. Duties will include:
• Providing admin support to the team
• Assisting the claims team with follow-up calls, cover for busy periods and correspondence as required.
• Receiving, opening and distributing all incoming mail and email as required
• Ensuring cheques received in the post are referenced and handled securely
• Assisting with other administrative tasks including photo-copying, scanning and indexing
• Making payments to suppliers
• Maintaining computerised diaries
• Liaising with repairers, independent engineers, and internal claims departments to ensure reports and estimates are received and actioned
• Collating department statistical information
• Maintenance of all fax machines and printers
• Assisting with claims handling
Skills and Experience required:
The ideal candidate will have some office experience. You will have a minimum of 5 GCSE Grade A-C or equivalent including English and Maths. You will be bright and keen to develop a career. Skills in Word and Excel are essential.
• A salary of £14,000 to £14,500 depending on age and experience
• 21 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 28 days over time
• Auto enrolment pension
• Childcare vouchers
• Free parking
• Excellent prospects
If this sounds like a Claims Administrator you would LOVE please email your CV today
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'