Purpose of the Role:
- To effectively manage the administration of all inbound and outbound communication.
- Support the claims function by way of ensuring sufficient stationery supplies.
- Provide general administrative support to the Claims Function and Management Team.
- Generate ideas to contribute towards the continuous improvement of the team.
- Effectively reference inbound communication and allocate to relevant claim.
- Providing assistance with all outgoing mail including special and recorded delivery requests in line with best practice process.
- Scanning and referencing open and closed post items.
- Assist with managing stock control and ordering of supplies, including stationery, letter head and office sundries.
- Transferring historic paper files to electronic format.
- Organisation and maintenance of image based documentation and folders.
- Providing assistance with all ad hoc administrative tasks where required to support the team/department and /or Management Team.
Application of Technical Knowledge:
- Effectively use Visualfiles to reference post.
- Ability to apply knowledge of the service suppliers to effectively manage required administration tasks.
- Ensuring all incoming post is opened, dated, referenced and distributed in line with departmental SLA’s.
- Ensuring all emails and incoming and faxes are printed/scanned, post, referenced and disseminated in line with departmental SLA’s.
- Ensure outgoing post is managed and ready for collection at close of business each day.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A proven team player.
- Attention to detail with high level of numeracy and literary competence.
- Sound judgement demonstrated.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Prior experience of working within a Motor Claims Administration Capacity.
- Prior experience working within an administrative environment supporting a busy department.
- Demonstrate the ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Administrative Support
- General Administrative
- General Administrative Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job