Crawford & Company are renowned for their claims management expertise. They work in partnership with their clients through shared values and enthusiasm for service excellence and to jointly focus on what matters most to our customers. Their great training, combined with a commitment for continued development is a core value and they are now seeking like-minded claims professionals who share their passion and will excel in their work.
Who you are
You will be the admin support for the Property Claims team, carrying out administrative duties as dictated by the team and capturing key information where required, relaying to the appropriate team members.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and awareness of FCA procedures and the TCF initiative
- Actively seeking development and happy to take responsibility for your own training and development
- A customer focused team player
- Proactive and organised to ensure KPI's and SLA's are met
- Working as part of a team providing full administrative support to colleagues
- Managing incoming and outgoing post
- Accurate data input
- Receiving and making calls in relation to appointment making
- Taking details of new claims, inputting details into relevant systems
- Ensuring service level compliance
- Handling department queries as directed
You're great at
- General Admin duties including data entry, filing, archiving, photocopying and customer service.
- IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Appointment making and diary management
- Working on your own initiative with ability to demonstrate attention to detail
- 22 days holiday
- Medical Insurance
- Child Care Vouchers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job