An award winning Medical Assistance Services Organisation with a well earned reputation for superior service to both clients and staff is seeking a Claims Administrator.
- Manage Claims Administration
- Process Invoices
- Ensure all details are allocated on system
- Assess Invoices from providers
- Undertake other business activities and tasks as required ensuring ongoing operational effectiveness, efficiency and positive contribution to the Client.
- Strong customer focus with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A positive, helpful attitude, willing to work co-operatively with other members of the team
- PC skills with good knowledge of Microsoft packages and the ability to effectively manage computer technology, typing and word processing.
- The ability to demonstrate customer led thinking
- Good commercial awareness with the ability to make decisions with the "bigger picture" in mind.
- Ability to identify when it becomes appropriate to escalate a problem.
- Strong diplomatic communicator at all levels; verbally and written to build and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Able to demonstrate critical independent thinking and the ability to multi-task in situations where in the outcome is time sensitive.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Effective time management to be able to multi-task, prioritise to meet varying tasks and deadlines.
- Highly adaptable, with a flexible approach to work,willing to do what is required to ensure that the team achieves its objectives while remaining focused on quality
- A pro-active approach to work with analytical problem solving skills.
- The ability to plan and organise own workload, and work well under pressure.
- The ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
Starting Salary £23,500 increasing to £25,000 after 6 months' probation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job