Claims Administrator - Newly Qualified Graduate Wanted
Our client is a specialist and award winning provider of professional trustee services to a wide variety of pension schemes, group life trusts and other trust arrangements. As professional trustees, they deliver expert governance advice to businesses across the UK.
They seek a por-active newly qualified graduate with excellent interpersonal communication and MS Office skills to join their fast-paced and dynamic Leeds office team.
This is a diverse role administering and managing Group Life Death in Service claims for a variety of clients. This includes:
- Effectively managing the team’s high workload of ongoing claims through many stages of processing, from beginning to end.
- Sensitively carrying out an in depth investigation into each case in order to determine potential beneficiaries.
- Using excellent communication skills and sensitivity when dealing with complex cases and challenging conversations, often involving bereaved relatives.
- Ensuring service levels for claims processing are maintained.
- Managing trust bank accounts and claims payment processing.
- Maintaining accurate management information for all cases.
- Maintaining an excellent client relationship through liaison with insurers.
- To assist the Managers and Client Directors as required:
- Trustee meeting preparation, including creation of meeting packs.
- Financial management including client billing and budget tracking.
- Working in line with current company processes and policies.
The successful candidate should be comfortable managing their own workload and providing a high quality service without significant supervision.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Services
- Graduate Recruitment
- Claims Handling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"