Claims Administrator 16 Week Contract Role
Claims Administrator / Co Ordinator
Location: Fareham, PO15
Duration: 16 week Fixed Term Contract
Hours: 8:30 to 5:30 / Mon to Fri
Claims Co-Ordinator / Administrator
We have a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most innovative providers of claims solutions in the UK, with a 40 year history of delivering a range of market leading insurance claims services.
Based in Whitely, our client is seeking a candidate to record new claims,co-ordinate the appointments for the nationwide field based loss adjuster team together with administrative support.
- Set up new claims on the electronic claims system
- Contact policyholders to arrange loss adjuster visit
- Co-ordinate the diary of field based adjusters and arrange appointments
- Allocation of work to field staff and desk based claims handlers
- Maintain claims information
- Office administration and ensure the branch office operates effectively
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Able to organise and prioritise workloads
- Excellent telephone skills
- Some knowledge of the insurance industry, claims preferred.
- Claims Technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'