Claims Administration Assistant
Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.30pm
£8.82ph 37.5 hours per week, our client operates a flexible working system
Must drive due to the location
We are recruiting for our client based on the outskirts of York. Basic We are ideally looking for a candidate who has knowledge of claim types to identify existing claims that relate to correspondence received. This is a growing business where career opportunities are excellent.
Job Specification/Main responsibilities
- Opening and distributing daily post received.
- Scanning post onto the paperless system.
- Identify existing claim and reconciling correspondence with files.
- Create new claim records.
- Call/correspond with policyholders, veterinary practices and external parties to identify log correspondence received.
- File paper correspondence in accordance with our data security policy.
- Review claims outstanding reserve list and remove reserves where necessary.
- Complete daily cheque runs.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good product and regulatory knowledge.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the AS400/PC/Content Manager/Mitel systems.
- Basic knowledge of claim types to identify existing claims that relate to correspondence received.
- Good working knowledge of internal procedures and standards.
- Good organisational and planning skills, including planning your own workload.
- Work well individually without continual supervision and work well as part of a team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd. is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments.
- General Insurance
- Claims Handling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job