£28,000 - £32,000
Our client, a prestigious Insurance firm based in Central London, are looking to recruit an experienced Claims Adjuster to support the Data Management Team and reporting to the Senior Claims Bordereaux Adjuster.
- Provide a first class service to all customers
- Management of claims bordereaux arising from the claims portfolio
- Liaising with other Claims Adjusters & Underwriters to assist in ensuring they are briefed on any claims bordereaux issues
- Taking ownership of client relationships, ensuring delivery of Claims services to support and develop the company’s objectives
- Ensure fair customer outcomes when decision making
- Working closely with Underwriters and Claims Managers, reporting on claims information and potential claims/underwriting issues
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required
- Experience within a similar role in the insurance industry is vital
- Must have experience working with ECF
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- Strong and accurate attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to establish and maintain professional working relationships
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job