Claims Adjuster Level 3 - Remote Opportunity
Gallagher Bassett are seeking an experienced Casualty Claims Adjuster to join our Remote working Team based across the UK. The purpose of this role is to investigate insurance claims to determine the extent of liability on behalf on the client. The successful candidate will ideally have experience in dealing with casualty claims and personal injury claims.
- Review and record claims on Risxfacs within product standards, check policy coverage and allocate appropriate codes and reserves.
- Make liability enquiries, in accordance with Adjuster’s Manual, using most appropriate method (phone, correspondence, field visit).
- Evaluate quantum by gathering relevant evidence, adjusting reserves in accordance with GB realistic reserving philosophy.
- Clearly explain decisions on liability, negotiating settlement within authority level where appropriate.
- Respond to all written and phone enquiries clearly, courteously and promptly.
- Review claims regularly using diary system to ensure accurate reserves and timely closure.
- Develop relationships with clients by providing a friendly, efficient service.
- Liaise with and control own solicitors to ensure cases not abandoned to them.
- Assist in general office administration (eg post, printing, order supplies, maintaining equipment) to ensure smooth running of office.
- CII Certificate in Insurance or working towards.
- Ability to verify and analyse coverage of adjuster level claims with supervisor validation.
- Ability to investigate adjuster level claims, build rapport with involved parties and establish facts of the case sufficient to support claims strategy with close supervisor oversight.
- Determining liability/compensability on adjuster level claims.
- Create and execute a proactive resolution strategy utilizing the facts gathered during the investigation of adjuster level claims.
- Establishes ultimate probable reserve as information comes available, reviewing and pro-actively managing on diary as evidenced in Claim Notes, under moderate supervision.
- Ability to refer and ensure quality and timely carrier reporting.
- General understanding of the litigation process including shadowing litigated files of senior level adjusters.
- Managing minimal exposure litigated cases with close supervision.
- Recognise and proactively pursue resolution opportunities of adjuster level claims, including creative alternatives to typical resolutions, at the earliest point to deliver optimal outcome with close supervision.
- Recognise and proactively pursue recovery opportunities on adjuster level claims at earliest point.
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate in a complete, concise and logical manner on adjuster level files with supervisor oversight.
- Demonstrates ability to prepare and present adjuster level claims while showing confidence and poise.
In conjunction with supervisor involvement, begin to build relationships with clients/carriers/brokers through active listening and close adherence to their priorities, style and Service Instructions
Why Gallagher Bassett?
As the premier multiline claims services provider in the world we help people, companies and organisations around the globe improve their claims experience. Gallagher Bassett are a Third Party Administrator, providing claims and risk management services on behalf of our clients within the Commercial and Local Authority Sectors.
We have a number of departments within Gallagher Bassett, enabling you to progress your career in whichever direction you desire.
At Gallagher Bassett, we are proud of our company values; we value our people as our most important asset. We invest substantially in training and provide long-term career opportunities, to ensure that our employees are equipped with the knowledge and skills to perform at their best.
By joining Gallagher Bassett, you are joining a global organisation who will present opportunities that not only enable our company to remain an industry leader but also provide employees with limitless possibilities for success and personal growth.
What can Gallagher Bassett offer you?
- Fully funded Qualifications, and Learning and Development Courses
- 25 Days Annual Leave, Plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Package
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Season Ticket Loans
- Gallagher Benefits Choice Portal
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Do you feel you meet the criteria for the position of Casualty Claims Adjuster Level 4? If so, we encourage you to apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Should you be successful, you will be subject to a variety of checks including a basic DBS disclosure and references.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'