Claimant Personal Injury Fast Track Senior Case Handler
Lyons Davidson is a national law practice of around 900 employees operating from offices in Bristol, Solihull, Leeds, New Malden and Cardiff, and our associated practice in Edinburgh, Lyons Davidson Scotland LLP. We also have employees based in our onsite client offices in Folkestone and Whitstable.
We are a full service legal Company committed to delivering high-quality professional services in a cost-effective and approachable manner to institutions, businesses and individuals.
We have a number of positions to join our Claimant Personal Injury Team in our Leeds office, from Trainee Paralegal (in our MOJ team) and Paralegal to Senior Case Handler, Solicitor or Legal Executive (in our Fast Track, Complex and LVI teams). For further details about the Trainee Paralegal or Paralegal roles or the Senior Case Handler, Solicitor or Legal Executive roles in both our Complex and LVI teams, please visit the Careers page of our website - careers/vacancies/
Please see below for details regarding the Senior Case Handler, Solicitor or Legal Executive role in our Fast Track Team.
Please note this vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received.
We are looking for an experienced case handler to run a caseload of RTA claimant personal injury cases within the Fast Track Team. The caseload will include fast-track and portal cases, with a variety in terms of value. The caseload will be a mixture of litigated and non-litigated cases, with the role being suited to an experienced personal injury case handler.
- Managing a caseload of personal injury cases, including litigated and non-litigated matters
- Providing case planning assistance to others within the Group in addition to completing supervisor reviews
- Providing training and guidance to less experienced case handlers when the need arises
- Answering technical queries
- Ensuring all SLAs and KPIs are adhered to
- Achieving monthly targets
- Completing email and post supervision for your team
The successful candidate will have:
- an excellent knowledge and understanding of handling claimant personal injury cases
- sound knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules and experience of running personal injury litigated cases through to trial is essential
- experience of collating evidence relating to self-employed clients, calculating their losses and presenting the claims to insurers/solicitors
- experience of handling clients who have pre-existing conditions
- experience of dealing with and managing demanding clients
- demonstrating active listening skills and communicating complex issues in an understandable and accessible manner
- understanding how to exceed client expectations and seeking to do so
- developing a trusting advisor relationship with clients and being able to constructively challenge them to achieve best results
- understanding the company’s strategy and how it related to your own personal objectives and that of your group
- develop best practice in your field, acting as a leading source of knowledge to others, offering guidance and training.
- maintaining high standards of compliance with practices and regulations, anticipating risks to work and addressing them
- excellent organisational and written and verbal communication skills
- the ability to work to tight deadlines and meet targets
- ability to use own initiative and work to strict deadlines
Why Join Us?
With Investors in People accreditation since 1998, we positively encourage our employees to progress and develop within the Company.
We recognise that our continued growth and success is the direct result of the contribution of our employees.
Our wide range of benefits, include a generous holiday entitlement, flexible benefits (including pension, childcare vouchers, bikes for work and health screening), bonus scheme and development opportunities.
We have active social committees and support various charities/fundraising events across the UK.
Lyons Davidson prides itself on being an equal opportunities employer and is committed to, and realises the benefits of, having a diverse workforce.
Please note that any offer of employment is subject to a satisfactory credit check and Basic criminal record check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'