Looking for fantastic opportunity within insurance sector?
Do you have previous experience working within sales environment?
Our client, a leading insurance company based in Glasgow city centre is looking for self motivated and driven individuals to join their already well establish claims department.
As a Claim specialist you will be responsible for first call 'capture' and aim to persuade third party drivers to deal with their claim directly, for example offering a range of services including repairs, compensation and replacement vehicles.
Your Responsibilities will include some of the following points:
* Uphold responsibility to ensure that negotiation and objection handling skills are used on first call to try and secure the claim and offer of services.
* Manage own diaries to follow up on any potential leads and opportunities that you have been unable to secure on the first attempt.
* Gain opportunities from incoming calls that could potentially lead to securing new claims.
* Identify areas of self-development and work with relevant team leader to achieve set goals.
What Skills/Experience we would like you to have:
* A minimum of 6 months experience in a sales-based environment, preferably within insurance, however not essential
* Ability to demonstrate good negotiation and objection handling skills with the claimant
* A self-motivated and driven attitude to secure the capture of direct claimants is a must, as is a determined approach to keeping promises and 'getting it right first time'
* A pro-active approach to all tasks with good organisational skills will help the jobholder meet all accountabilities
* Knowledge of claims processes and systems is an advantage
* Ability to work to set targets and achieve results on own initiative
What's in it for you?
Our client is offering salary £21,696 plus up to 5% annual bonus and a range of exciting benefits:
* 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), rising with length of service
* Festive Bonus
* Contributory Pension
* Life Assurance
* Long Service Awards
* Employee Assistance Programme
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'