One of the 'Big Four' Financial Services firms, is seeking individuals to join a high profile project, within Risk and Regulation.
This is a large scale operation, managed on behalf of a bank, focusing on a FCA compliance review of financial products provided to customers.
You will join the investigations team, managing assigned customer cases, to tight deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity for graduates and experienced administrators seeking a challenging role with scope to progress, in a fast paced environment.
- Gather data and prepare customer cases, using in-house systems.
- Undertake due diligence; proofread all documents and complete security checks.
- Liaise with customers and third parties via written correspondence, to obtain information and provide updates, for individual cases.
- Log and allocate cases for review.
- Liaise with case handlers and senior managers.
- Provide wider team support.
- Work to deadlines.
- Undergraduate degree, is desirable
- Customer service/ administration experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- IT proficient, including Microsoft Office packages
- Good attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Deadline driven
This is a full time contract role, for a project until December 2019, based in Glasgow City Centre.
The working hours are Thursday 19:00-07:00 and Saturday - Sunday 07:00 to 19:00 with scope for overtime.
Full training is offered.
There are multiple intakes in May 2019.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Diana Duggan Associates.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'