Adecco are delighted to be working with a large national construction business that is requiring a qualified Quality Surveyor to inspect cladding materials on existing and new developments.
Will be required to carry out QA surveys of the different stages of the installation of a rainscreen cladding system and cavity barriers using "Field view" software (Experience of Field View not necessary)
- Other day to day site supervisory tasks including H&S and form filling etc.
- Reporting to Project Manager
- May require travelling around the south but mainly will be based Dorset/Hampshire areas
- SSSTS an advantage
- On-site construction experience
- Essential to have rainscreen cladding background/experience
- Knowledge on cladding is essential
- £35,000 - £45,000 per annum DOE
- Permanent position
- Additional company benefits
If you are interested in this position please apply here or contact Adecco Poole on
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and a recruitment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'