Cladding manager needed for a residential project in West London on an ongoing basis. Our client is looking for an experienced cladding manager who has experience managing a unitised cladding package previously. The project consists of over 600 residential units so this contract boasts long term work for the successful candidate.
- Unitised cladding package management
- Cooperation with clients, architects, and subcontractors.
- Ongoing monitoring of schedules, costs, and quality as well as guaranteeing of schedule compliance.
Ideally you will have:
- Large scale unitised cladding or envelope package experience
- Trades background or degree qualified
- An ability to work well within a high pressured environment is a must
Rate: £250-300 p/d (Dependant on Experience)
Location: West London
If you are interested then please send your CV or contact Nick King at Randstad CPE
Please also add me on LinkedIn if you're interested in the role.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'