£30,000 - £40,000 per annum + hybrid work arrangements
Our client is a successful, well-established Engineering consultancy who are enjoying a busy, increasing workload and, as a result, are currently seeking a competent Civils Technician with previous consultancy experience to join a vibrant team in Poole.
Working as a Civils Technician you will be required to assist engineers by developing detail design and preparing drainage and road CAD working drawings and specifications within a dynamic & supportive environment.
Requirements of this Civils Technician position include:
- Fully proficient with AutoCAD
- Experience in use of Microdrainage and/or Civils 3D
- Experience of preparing section agreements would be preferable
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Good working knowledge of the relevant Codes of Practice & Design Standards
- The confidence to work with minimal supervision, managing your own workload effectively.
The Civils Technician will be offered a competitive starting salary, regular pay reviews and a tailored benefits package. You will gain support to progress from within the business, hybrid work arrangements and more!
Interested in this Civil Technician role? Please get in touch with MIKAELA on or email your CV to
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'