Salary - Up to £45k per annum
Our client is a leading civil and electrical engineering construction company that operates throughout the UK on major road, rail and airport infrastructure projects for public and private sector clients.
Due to winning major new contracts they have a large number of exciting opportunities supporting the installation of fibre optic cables.
- The ideal candidate will possess strong management and negotiation skills, high attention to detail and able to resolve complex conflict as well as high level organisation and time management abilities.
- Completing daily audits (MWorker - live and retro), analysing and feeding back results to operational managers including, Project Manager, and taking action where required.
- Ensuring works are to the correct specifications including documenting and taking pictures, where required
- Having overall responsibility for the site set-up and ongoing maintenance, with a strong focus on NRSWA compliance
- Understanding permit/noticing requirements and ensure these are adhered too
- Working closely with our client’s field operations teams
- Dealing with members of public in a polite and professional manner
- Reviewing plans and ensure all documentation is available as required (utility stats, clear engineering drawings, etc)
- Timely communication and updates with the Management team, including reporting of any changes or deviations from plans
- Accurate measures of work undertaken
- Collation of data, including scheme drawings of layout, sections and construction details, as-build drawings
- Early identification of problematic issues on site, and timely reporting of these
- Managing and ensuring adherence to the CDM guidelines specific to supervisor responsibilities
- Promoting Near Miss and Positive Intervention reporting
- Detailed investigations of any utility strikes
- Completing site surveys including risk assessments of new sites ensuring any necessary changes and or requirements are reported to the Project Manager
- Uploading documents to Comex or the client’s systems, in line with project requirements.
- Supervising any Traffic Management requirements
- Understanding client KPIs and SLAs and mitigate any risk
- Collaboration with internal teams, client and local authorities.
Essential Competencies and skills:-
- NRSWA Level 10-16
- SSSTS or SMSTS
- Excellent organisational and communications skills
- Sound IT skills and ability to learn new systems quickly
Get in touch with Stew on O15O9 61529O to discuss this opportunity.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'