An independently own Construction company is seeking to appoint at Civils Estimator to work closely with the Construction Director on a range of local and regional opportunities ranging in value but typically between £100 - £500K.
This reputable and established business typically delivers projects throughout Gloucester & Cheltenham with the opportunity becoming available due to impending retirement. Company T/O sits at £5M p/a, as such the structure is flat, you will have the chance towards shaping the direction in which the business takes.
Typical duties & responsibilities will include;
* Co-ordinate with the construction, civil teams, and commercial department to produce estimates.
* Liaise with clients, consultants, quantity surveyors and other third parties.
* Organise and administer tender documents, correspondence, enquiries and quotations.
* Challenge and contribute to all aspects of the bid preparation and submission and investigate safe and cost effective solutions.
* Collect and distribute feedback and maintain awareness of latest techniques.
* Prepare cost estimates.
* Organise and participate in bid preparation and review meetings.
* Prepare tender summary information and priced risk and opportunity registers.
* Prepare and communicate estimate information for bid review meetings and for handover to project teams.
If you would like to work for a collaborative business which supports its commercial function and encourages a teamwork approach to tendering then please apply. Salary on offer in the region of £45,000 - £55,000 p/a plus package.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Civils estimating
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'