Civilian Investigator TVP - Register your interest
Our mission is simple… to help the world Love Mondays.
Reed Secure specialises in working with former police officers, security cleared professionals and cyber security experts.
We are experts in filling vacant job roles and providing specialist resource requirements, supplying these skills into investigation, project management, fraud, safety, compliance, risk assessment and cyber security.
We require a Civilian Investigator to assist in level 1, 2 & 3 investigations, ranging from volume & priority crime to serious & complex crime.
This is a register your interest advert for our client Thames Valley Police, as such locations can only be provided once roles are live.
General role requirements include tasks such as the below.
- Investigations into different crimes
- Statement taking from witnesses and suspects
- Force system usage
- Conduct interviews with witnesses and suspects.
- Examining volumes of electronic and paper documents.
- Intelligence gathering such as CCTV, door to door enquiries
- Case preparation for crown prosecution service
- The ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team.
- Identify lines of enquiry and potential evidence gathering opportunities.
Essential for this role
- Previous investigation skills
The roles offers competitive salaries ranging from £13.00 per hour (PAYE) to £18.00 (Umbrella) depending on type of investigation, skill set required and payment option.
Screening and vetting will be completed as part of the recruitment process
Please register your interest by clicking apply and we will contact you with available opportunities as they are required.
If you have any questions please do contact us
Please do not apply if you do not have the relevant skills and experience.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'