Civil or Structural Engineer - R&D - Northampton - BBBH37778
Are you a qualified Civil or Structural Engineer looking for something a little bit different? If so I have an exciting opportunity for you to move into an R&D Engineering position based in Northampton. This firm have an excellent reputation within the construction industry, are a leader in their field and have a strong established client base.
In this role you will be able to apply your existing skills and knowledge, you will be working closely with Civil Engineering Clients helping them to understand the Tax relief they can claim through HMRC Tax relief.
You will join an excellent team of R&D consultants who will support you in broadening your knowledge to become an expert in the field of R&D. You will be able to translate complex ideas into non-technical concepts and communicate these with civil engineering clients.
To apply for this role you will need to hold a recognised Civil or Structural Engineering university degree (Msc/MEng and/ or PhD) Ideally you will also have some experience in at least two areas including:
- Design and analysis of concrete and steel structures development for permanent and temporary applications.
- Material engineering including fatigue and fracture mechanics analysis and modelling
- Sustainable and energy efficient building development.
- Environmental engineering, recycling and treatment of solid and liquid waste Historic /existing building conversion and retrofit.
- Geotechnical engineering including soil and groundwater remediation Intelligent / complex roofing and façade development.
In return you will receive fantastic career progression including training in professional Tax qualifications including ATT and CTA.
Please contact Vish Juggapah at Pro Tax on or email:
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job