Civil Litigation Solicitor - Swansea 0-2 Years
A Civil Litigation Lawyer is required by a Swansea law firm. The Civil Litigator will be a qualified solicitor or CILEx qualified lawyer with previous litigation background is required to join a busy Civil Litigation team.
Providing excellent client care is at the fore. The role requires analysis of complex legal issues. The Civil Litigation team deal with matters across each court track. The successful applicant will have their own caseload. The role provides an opportunity to become a specialist in a civil litigation field.
The contentious part of their business is very well-established, highly regarded and plays a significant role within the firm. Within litigation, the Catastrophic Injury team, and the Property Dispute team, are known for their strength and depth of expertise.
The Catastrophic Injury team have developed exceptional skill and expertise in high value and complex life changing injuries (including brain and spinal injuries) whether acquired through PI or Clinical Negligence. They are closely affiliated with several external organisations, and nurture these relationships, providing support within these communities. This is very important to them.
The Property Dispute team is meticulous and tenacious in achieving the outcome their clients seek, but will be pragmatic in the advice they deliver, working closely with a variety of individuals and families, including homeowners, landlords, property investors and tenants.
- Providing specialist advice to clients
- To manage a caseload of fast and multi track litigation files
- Dealing with clients on the phone and (where necessary) face to face
- Using our case management system to progress the files
- Billing and invoicing
- Strong organisational skills;
- Pragmatic approach to solving problems and attention to detail;
- Client focused approach;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability and knowledge of working with a case management system;
- IT literate (working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Ensuring SLA’s are met
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Daniel Mason at our head offices.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'