Civil Litigation Paralegal
£25-30K dep on experience
Are you a Paralegal or newly qualified Solicitor seeking a Civil Litigation role in an established and expanding Firm in an affluent and picturesque setting in the Surrey Hills?
The multi-sited firm based in Surrey, Kent and London are actively expanding and have an opening for a Litigation Paralegal to support two senior general Practitioners, situated in a leafy picturesque village in the prosperous Surrey Hills. This would also suit a newly qualified who is keen to progress in litigation. There is scope to get involved in more complex work.
What can they offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Supportive and progressive management support
- The opportunity to be part of a team set to dominate the local market
- Parking is available
What are they looking for?
- Experience in managing your own caseload with supervision
- Experience in dealing with Civil Litigation matters such as debt recovery, property disputes, neighbour disputes etc.
- Positive attitude
- The desire to participate in Business development and local marketing
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alison Banks.
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
- Business Development
- Civil Litigation
- Dispute Resolution
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job