Civil Litigation Legal Secretary
We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of Sheffield's leading law firms for a secretary to join the Civil Litigation team in Sheffield.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced secretary to join a friendly and supportive role within a successful department.
The firm are well known for their positive working atmosphere, flexible hours policy and benefits package.
The role will involve;
- Maintaining accurate and up to date paper and electronic records;
- Working with and on behalf of fee earners, managing client expectations;
- Handling communication including telephone calls, letters and emails with external and internal contacts;
- Following and complying with agreed processes and procedures;
- Carrying out general office duties including digital audio typing;
- Providing an effective internal/external postal service for the fee earners in the office;
- Providing support when needed to internal/external auditing processes;
- Carrying out reception duties as cover for the reception team, including greeting clients, making appointments and any admin duties associated with reception.
For further information in relation to this vacancy, please contact Laura Chappell on or apply online.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"