Great new opportunity for a Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join a highly reputable company based in Central London on an initial 6 month contract. Our client is an engineering consultancy practice committed to creating sustainable and long-term solutions for their customers and society. Having worked on some world recognised projects, they have gained a catalogue of notable clients and esteemed reputation. If you're looking for a valuable experience focussing on a major rail project, why not apply today?
This role will see the successful Civil Infrastructure Engineer be responsible for working on large Infrastructure projects including HS2. You will be working in a team of 60 and will be focusing on surface water drainage and road design. Software such as WinDes and AutoCAD will be used to create these designs.
In order for the given tasks and responsibilities to be carried out effectively, it is essential for candidates to have the following skills and experience:
- AutoCAD and Microdrainage/WinDes or PDS or Civil 3D experience
- Minimum 2 year's experience working within a similar role
- Good knowledge of road design and surface water drainage including sewer construction.
- Knowledge of H&S legislation and CDM regulations.
- Experience and knowledge of civil and structural design (specifically roads and drainage)
- Excellent interpersonal and communicational skills
- Strong written abilities
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
To apply for this position you must be eligible to work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Blueprint Recruitment Solutions on and ask for Emily Parvin, or email Emily.parvin @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13834, or apply directly using the "Apply" option and following the instructions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job