As a Principal Civil Infrastructure Engineer your role will be a combination of leadership, client facing and design. You will be a technically, commercially minded person and a people manager.
This role is a for a Multi Disciplinary Consultancy who works in Civil Infrastructure and Development Infrastructure Sectors. This will be working as a Principal Civil Infrastructure Engineer managing clients in the residential, commercial and local authority sectors.
We are seeking a Principal Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join a reputable engineering consultancy. This is a rare opportunity for a Civil Engineer or somebody with a Civil Infrastructure Engineering background to work as a commercially-minded manager.
Although you will have Civil Infrastructure Engineering duties; main responsibilities will be within providing a person-centred approach; ensuring both staff members and clients are happy. You will support the management process; working closely with the partners and other senior members of staff.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a business-minded manager with a focus on achieving goals and objectives. You will gain respect form fellow colleagues and have excellent communication skills. Chartership is desirable but not essential for this role.
- Client management and business development
- Managing projects and resources
- Providing technical leadership
- Co-ordination with other sectors of the business
- Assisting with development and implementation of management systems
- Assisting with recruitment, training and appraisal of technical staff
- Providing solutions and overseeing preliminary and detailed designs
For more information or to apply for this Principal Civil Infrastructure Engineer role call Guy on or email