Our client is a multi-disciplined construction company successfully delivering Building, Civil and Rail projects across a diverse range of industry sectors. With offices across Kent, they are looking to recruit a Civil Estimator for their Ashford office.
If you are able to confidently negotiate, influence and communicate, in an article manner and have the ability to get on with diverse personalities across the industry spectrum, then this is the job for you. You will also be required to have:
* Attention to Detail
* Strong Analytical and Reasoning abilities
* Organisational skills
* Self-Motivated, able to work alone and as part of a team
* Correctly analyse tender documentation and capture client requirement
* Produce and accurate BOQ, based on a robust knowledge of CESSM 3/Highways method of Measurement/ SMM7
* Knowledge of costing traditional and design and build contracts
* Site Visits
* Produce competitive commercial submission ready for internal review and sign-off
* Knowledge NEC3 and JCT Conditions of Contract, current HSQE legislation and construction techniques and methods
* Attend meetings
* Knowledge of building material components and plant requirements
* Management skills
You will need 3 years experience.
This is a permanent, full-time role and salary is dependent on experience.
To apply for this role please email your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job