My client an award winning Civil Engineering company is looking for a Contracts Manager to join their team for ongoing projects Monday-Friday at a salary of £50-£80k. In and around central London.
This firm is a reputable business that are well known in the industry, their turnover is in excess of £80m and they work on a wide range of projects.
The new projects are to be started on within the next few months and they need an experienced Contracts Manager who has excellent communication skills to deliver them.
- Excess of 5 years as a Contracts Manager, able to run different projects at a high cost.
- Knowledge on contracting process, technical building requirements and commercial knowledge.
- Able to work in a team or individually
- Worked on Civil Engineering contracts previously.
- Great communication when it comes to liaising with different teams
- Good organisation skills
For more information about next steps please please apply with your cv
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job