Civil Engineering Account Manager, Construction. Covering the South East of England. £32,000 to £35,000 Basic, OTE £40,000 uncapped + Car and benefits. One of the major success stories of the last couple of decades this manufacturer of safety products sell into the major contractors and plant hire firms.
Managing an established multi-million-pound client portfolio and backed by two dedicated telesales staff, your role is to introduce new products and win new projects with main contractors and plant hire firms. The role is home-based managing the South-East territory from Northampton down to London with an emphasis on projects in the home counties.
To be considered for this opportunity you will have sold products to the main contractors and ideally have sold to Quantity Surveyors.
* You will be a polished and proven account manager that is passionate, business development oriented, highly motivated and hungry to work in an environment where your potential to earn is completely uncapped.
* You will be self-motivated, highly organised and have a clear and planned structure towards business development and increasing the annual spend of your account base.
* You will be highly consultative in approach and have exceptional customer management and account development abilities.
* You will be highly credible and reliable individual that is well presented and target oriented.
* You will naturally be able to communicate across all levels and have a creative streak and a desire to provide total customer satisfaction.
* The ideal candidate will be comfortable managing accounts both large and small and will not be fazed by negotiating contracts to supply products into projects worth hundreds of thousands of pounds.
* You will have proven sales experience and the ability to operate in a technical sales environment.
To apply email
This vacancy is being advertised by Aaron Wallis Recruitment and Training Limited operating as an Employment Agency, registered in England No. 6356563
- construction products
- main contractors
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job