Civil Engineer - Hampshire
Competitive Salary + Benefits package
We are currently seeking a Civil Engineer on behalf of our client, based in Hampshire. The chosen candidate will be responsible for providing advice on all aspects of highways and drainage for both residential and commercial developments.
- To deal with technical queries from client and site staff
- To secure Section 278 agreements by liasing with local authorties and preparing off-site road improvement schemes.
- To also secure Section 38 and 104 Agreements by liasing with local authorities.
- Preparing the housing layouts, detailing constructions of roads and drainage.
- A good knowledge of AutoCAD
- Understanding of PDS design software and Microdrainage
If you are interested in the above vacancy or would like more information then please get in touch, we look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"