Highways/Drainage Engineer Position
Hays Civil & Structural Engineering are currently working with a busy engineering consultancy who are looking to add to their Derby team with the appointment of an additional experienced Civil Engineer.
With a proven background within highways/drainage, this successful candidate will be proficient in the following:
- Educated to degree level in Civil Engineering or similar with at least 5 years experience. The ideal candidate will be have an MEng in Civil Engineering or similar.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, WinDes and Civils 3D
- Experience of designing S38 / S104 / S278 schemes
- Client and local authority / water company liaison experience
- Varied project experience i.e. commercial (retail, leisure, mixed-use, etc.) industrial and residential but with a solid background in design of residential schemes.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent numeracy skills with ability to demonstrate a sound understanding of data analysis
- Experience of earthwork design, designing SUDS schemes
- Experience of leading a team of team of engineers, with a willingness to train junior staff members
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"