Indigo are a market leader in the UK for the provision of car parking and associated services. With our expertise and experience in designing, building, financing and operating across a variety of market sectors, we specialise in the development and management of car parking solutions for both public and private organisations. With our Business Support Centre based in Watford, Hertfordshire this prime location allows us to grow and deliver our services nationally. We currently have 67 contracts across the UK and a workforce of approx. 850. With a keen focus on business development, we are looking to recruit great people to our existing teams!
We are currently seeking to recruit hardworking and reliable individuals to work as Civil Enforcement Officers at our London Borough of Richmond Contract.
As a Civil Enforcement Officer, you will be responsible for enforcing the On and Off Street Parking Regulations for the contract and for issuing Penalty Charge Notices (PCN’s) to contravening vehicles where necessary.
Reporting to the Team Leader, working hours are 42.5 hours per week, Monday to Sunday, on a shift rota.
Bank Holiday working may be required. Training and uniform will be provided.
What is the 'ideal’ candidate for this role? Here at Indigo we are looking for individuals who have the required capabilities not only to carry out the core functions of the role but have a passion to deliver great service:
- Good literacy skills
- Good interpersonal skills as you will be dealing with members of the public on a daily basis
- Initiative - we love to hear your ideas!
- The ability to work with minimum supervision but also as part of a team
- The ability to follow procedures and guidelines
- Able to problem solve during stressful situations
- Holders of a full, clean driving licence (CatB1 manual) or a CBT would have an advantage
- An enjoyment of working in all weather conditions
We believe that working for Indigo is great. Why? We are always thinking of creative ways to give more to our employees. Here is a sample of some of the current benefits on offer:
- Work Place Pension
- Free Uniform
- Access to Learning & Development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 28 days holiday (incl. bank holidays) pro-rata
- Child Care Vouchers
- Cycle to Work salary sacrifice scheme
- Merlin Entertainment Employee Discount
- Eye Care vouchers
- Length of Service Rewards
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Simply Health Corporate discount on health & dental plans
- Employee discount on a multiple of gym memberships across the UK with 'My Gym Discounts’
- O2 Open employee benefit scheme offering discounted mobile phone contracts with up to 25% off
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving
- Conflict Resolution
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job