Civil Enforcement Officer
Location- Morden, London
Term- Temp contract 37.5 hours per week
Duration- 2 months from start date (Possible extension)
Shift pattern- Monday - Friday 9.00 - 17:00
Rate- £10 - £11 per hour
We are looking for a Civil Enforcement Officer in London. To be responsible for enforcing permitted parking places and waiting and loading restrictions throughout the Borough both on- and off-street.
This role will involve the below:
- To provide cover on day-to-day matters in the absence of the Supervising Officer on matters directly relating to the duties of the post holder and refer more complex issues for decision where early responses are required.
- To train and/or assist in the training of other staff.
- To issue Penalty Charge Notices as appropriate for contravention of parking, loading and waiting regulations using handheld computer terminals or hand written tickets as required. To ensure computer equipment and printers are correctly used.
- To issue leaflets or warning notices to parked vehicles as required.
- To maintain accurate records of enforcement action taken.
- To ensure markings and signs of restrictions are of adequate standard to ensure effective enforcement, recording and reporting defects as appropriate.
- To deal with members of the public politely, firmly and fairly.
- To wear the approved uniform at all times on duty and to maintain a smart appearance.
- To operate on a rota system as allocated by the Parking Services Manager.
- To use office technology as requested.
- To advise the public in relation to enquiries concerning parking matters.
- To ensure that Corporate and Departmental Health and Safety policies are implemented at all times and to raise any concerns regarding their operation, or any other Health and Safety matters, with the appropriate line manager.
- To carry out other duties as appropriate to the grading of the post as required by management.
Only candidates with previous experienced will be considered for these particular roles.
Please contact us ASAP if you are available for immediate consideration on
Day Webster Admin & Clerical Team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job