A fantastic new opportunity for a Civil 3D Technician to join a global design and engineering organisation on an initial 6 month contract in London. Our client has a wealth of knowledge and experience providing expert Civil Engineering services to a variety of small-to-large scale projects across the world. Due to company growth and an expanding workload, they are seeking an enthusiastic Civil CAD Technician to work on various infrastructure projects, including a multi-billion pound Rail project.
As the successful Civil CAD Technician, you will be joining a small and dynamic team, and will have the key responsibilities of:
- Preparation of coordinated utilities layouts and cross section drawings (including highways, drainage and topography).
- Developing utility setting out information.
- Developing urban road layouts.
- Drawing up engineers' designs.
- Working in close cooperation with engineering teams from various disciplines.
The essential skills, experience and attributes required for this role include:
- Vast experience working on a range of infrastructure projects including utilities, highways, drainage and topography.
- Extensive Civils 3D experience.
- Experience in 3D highway and ground modelling design software would be beneficial.
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- Ability to work accurately, with a good attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Emily Parvin on or email and quote 13833. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
- ground modelling