We have an exceptional part-time opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading providers of digital and telecoms infrastructure as their City Manager for Portsmouth.
With bold plans, and partners signed up, the business will soon be transforming the digital capabilities of towns and cities up and down the country.
As a key member of the City Leadership Team, the City Manager is the lead on the key local relationships and opportunity development to ensure all vertical market opportunities (in Public Sector, Carrier, Wholesale Channel, Mobile and Consumer) are identified and maximised, key relevant stakeholders are engaged, all key relationships are effectively managed, and the reputation of the business is highly positive.
- Providing required reporting of project highlights throughout the project lifecycle to client and key city stakeholders
- Acting as the commercial owner of the city before, during and after build
- Undertaking Build Enablement work pre-build, working with the Vanguard and new in city relationships to ensure POP sites are secured, relevant wayleaves acquired, and developers are engaged
- Owning the relationship with senior stakeholders in the Council and supporting the Delivery Manager with the Highways relationship
- Acting as the local market expert: local demographics, competitor intelligence, key business parks, housing developments, local partners, key local events and relevant B2B organisations
- Developing strong local relationships to identify and progress local commercial opportunities
- Representing and speaking on behalf of the business at local networking and community events
- Ensuring all stakeholders are kept up to date on the handling of construction issues and that these are dealt with quickly, effectively and sensitively
- Ensuring all stakeholder obstacles are removed to support productivity
- Collaborating with the City team (Project Manager, Delivery Manager, Marketing Manager) to ensure a smooth and effective roll-out
- Ensuring local reputation with major stakeholders across the city is and remains positive
Knowledge & Experience;
- Good local knowledge and existing relationships
- Telecoms market awareness
- Marketing or PR background
- Experience in similar local market driven businesses (cable, other utilities etc.)
- Media trained
- Experienced in B2B account management
- Working knowledge and experience of local government
- Proven stakeholder management experience
- Ability to present confidently to large groups
What you will get:
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Learning and development opportunities
- Pension contribution
- Massive opportunities for career progression
The business expects a lot from the team, but they also want everyone to feel supported and empowered in helping them deliver their mission. That's why they make sure to provide opportunities for you to learn, develop your career, use your talents, and fulfil your potential.
For more information on this unique City Manager opportunity please contact Matthew Molgaard at Brandgaard Recruitment
- Account Management
- Commercial Management
- Competitor Intelligence
- Stakeholder Engagement
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'