City Activation's Officer
City Activation's Officer / London / Competitive Rate
Your new company
The regional governance body of London is looking to recruit a City Activation's Officer to support the delivery of Fan Zone projects.
Your new role
The City Activation's Officer will be responsible for;
- Support planning and implementation of Fan Zone sites.
- Support specifically on the delivery of Trafalgar Square.
- Support planning and implementation of additional city activation's including Trophy Tour, Community Roadshow and Culture Programme.
- Resident and business engagement around key activation sites.
- Support contract management of Fan Village and Fan Zone provider.
What you'll need to succeed
My client is looking for the following criteria;
- Experience and proven track record of working on operational event delivery.
- Strong understanding of planning and licensing processes.
- A strong understanding of working within a project and able to manage workload within a project structure.
- Ability to be able to work with a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
What you'll get in return
The role is paying £25.85/hour Premium PAYE or £29.23/hour Umbrella rate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'