Citizenship Teacher Seconday Teachers
Citizenship Teacher - Reigate, Surrey
Permanent - September 2018
I am working with a forward thinking, optimistic and ambitious school based in Surrey who are looking to take on take on a Teacher of Citizenship from September 2018 on a full-time basis.
Based in Reigate (Surrey), the school is caring, friendly and successful, and pupils achieve exceptionally well and their outstanding achievement is testament to this. Visitors are always impressed by their warm, vibrant and inspiring atmosphere where the school;
- Consistently outperforms other schools in terms of pupils' progress whatever the pupil's starting point.
- Are dedicated to ensuring that pupils are happy, secure and achieve their potential and beyond.
- Are determined to nurture and encourage the interests, abilities and unique talents of all pupils.
- The curriculum is broad, bespoke and with personalised pathways, ensuring that pupils experience learning that is challenging, stimulating and well suited to individual needs.
- Commitment to the Arts helps foster creative, curious and confident learners who have an active voice in their own learning and the life of the school, who leave school well rounded and well prepared for adult life.
The school are keen to meet with candidates who have
- Excellent organisational skills and classroom management
- Ability to plan and teach lessons effectively, so that they are interesting, challenging and enjoyable.
- Ability to collaborate productively with colleagues and work towards common goals as a team member
- Knowledge of current issues in the teaching of specialist subject
- Awareness of whole school curriculum issues
- Ability to manage students firmly, fairly and effectively
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
To be considered for this opportunity in education and training please email an up to date copy of your CV as soon as possible and contact David at Career Teachers
When you apply with Career Teachers, you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
Citizenship Teacher - Reigate - Surrey - Secondary Teacher - Permanent
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice:In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
- Secondary School
- Citizenship Teacher
- teaching job
- career teachers
- london teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"