Citizenship Teacher & Religious Education Teacher | April Start | 1 Year+
- Citizenship & RE Teacher KS3 - KS4
- Great Location
- Inner London pay
- April 2018 start
- Supportive department
- TLR Available
If you are a dynamic Humanities teacher with a passion for your citizenship and RE, this could be the ideal position for you. Currently thriving under the management of a strong leadership team, the successful candidate can be assured that they will be joining a school where they will be given all the support they need to further their career.
This 11-18 mixed school can easily be reached by 3 mainline stations and tube. The school boasts a positive atmosphere where both staff and students feel welcome and safe. Teaching in this school is good or better across all subject areas and the Humanities Department are seeking one more member of staff to join them this September.
The school require a classroom practitioner, who is able to communicate to students of all levels of ability, displays excellent classroom management skills and can create lasting bonds with their students.
The ideal candidate will offer both citizenship and RE to Key Stage 4. They will be able to integrate themselves seamlessly into what experienced humanities faculty who have a great ethos of sharing resources and supporting each other.
This school can offer:
- Well-resourced department
- Inner London pay
- Strong sense of community among staff and students
- career progression
- NQT Support
What they ask in return is that applicants have:
- Hold QTS
- Be able to deliver good or better lessons
- Can Teach RE or Citizenship
- Have good classroom presence
- A sense of humour!
If you are an RE and Citizenship Teacher available for April 2018, please respond with your most up to date and apply via the link.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
- Citizenship Teacher & Religious Education