Operating across the globe including Europe, Australia, North America and Canada, we’re passionate about being the best and pride ourselves on the unique and diverse range of holiday experiences we offer our customers. Our combined businesses are the world’s largest provider of specialist and experiential travel with a range of unique experiences, from private jets, polar expeditions, sailing, ski holidays and more.
This role is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a rapidly growing travel business. You’ll be assisting to deliver all marketing creative to ensure both the Citalia brand is well positioned to grow further. You will be focused on delivering a strong customer acquisition campaign whilst nurturing returning customers. Elevating brand awareness for Citalia will also be a key focus.
What you will be doing
The Marketing Executive will work on campaign delivery for Citalia to help deliver year-on-year growth and new customer acquisition. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the role will take responsibility for multi-channel marketing campaigns and distribution networks.
As a Citalia Marketing Executive you will be responsible for…
Work with the Marketing Manager to seek new ways to acquire new customers and plan and execute effective and innovative marketing activity to meet customer growth targets
Assist with e-marketing campaigns from concept and implementation to analysis. You will be responsible for briefing the copywriter, arranging the campaign assets and proof reading the campaigns.
- Ensuring that Citalia’s brand image and values are upheld, protected and promoted at all times.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to fostering relationships and external brand partnerships to allow access to target audiences and deliver credibility to our brands
- Utilise in-house CRM system (Faststats) for data querying, segmentation and selections
- Run data queries to assist with business and marketing planning
- Segment data to identify relevant audiences for campaigns; utilise knowledge of customer database to suggest relevant targeting opportunities
- Process and export data selections including control groups for analysis
- Responsible for all data selections (including email and DM), ensuring campaign data lists are manipulated to prepare them for deployment
Content and Website:
- Ensure that all website promotions are up-to-date at all times
- Add offers to property and hub pages working with Product team
- Expiry dates are managed and that offers are updated or removed at correct times
- All relevant commercial and non-commercial messaging appears on the right pages at the right times
- In-house style guide is followed and images/visuals are enhanced to appropriate standard
- Co-ordinate results from press activity with the PR Manager
Partners, affiliates and trade:
- Assist with relationship management for partners, affiliates and trade
What we are looking for
- You have previous marketing experience
- You have excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- You put the customer at the heart of everything you do
- You enjoy solving problems through understand the customer’s needs and idea generation
- You take personal accountability to make things happen and to ensure results / service levels are achieved
- Highly flexible and resilient, you can bounce back from setbacks and have a "positive" attitude to life
- You’re great at working with other people and are able to build strong relationships
- You have a creative flair and good judgement of creative work
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
Working with us
Join us and in return you'll be rewarded with:
- Competitive salary
- Various employee discounts and offers
- Childcare vouchers & cycle to work scheme
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
Please note that for all benefits, details were accurate as at the date of publication. Any changes will be notified to you upon your start with the Company.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job