This CiscoUC Technical Specialist role will be working for a Global Telecommunications organisation who are investing and growing their UC portfolio and customers offerings.
This CiscoUC Technical Specialist role requires a strong experience and understanding of the Cisco Call-Manager based Unified Comms product set. You will undertake complex assurance, major incident and change support activities across the varied customer solutions involving products & technologies including but not limited to Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Contact Centre, Spark, Cisco Unity, UCCE and other third party software applications used.
Further, they will be key to identifying and driving operational excellence through various initiatives like triaging automation, proactive customer issues reduction and assistance in identifying and managing quality of deliverables.
Other Responsibilities Will Include:
- Diagnose and restore complex issues associated, but not limited to Cisco Unified Communications, UCaaS solutions, UCCE, ARC, Unity etc. working directly with customers, vendors and internal stakeholders as required.
- Deliver to customer SLA's and operational metrics for faults and MACs
- Provide technology leadership by designing and implementing support processes and plans to improve customer outcomes from Operations’ activities
- Contribute to, review and approve technical documentation including both solution handover and updates.
- Provide after-hours assurance support on a recall roster system.
- Proven experience in high level support role dealing with customers and complex platform issues.
- Experience working on Enterprise scale projects.
- Solid knowledge or qualifications across the following technologies: Cisco Call Manager, Contact Centre, Call recording Technologies etc.
- CCVP and/or CCNP certification highly desired.
- Global Telecommunications
- Cisco Call Manager
- Unified Communications