Cisco is a worldwide leader in IT infrastructure that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Cisco is also the largest security vendor globally taking an architectural approach providing end-to-end security solutions that span the entire attack continuum.
Cisco’s Security architecture is one of the fastest growing technology sets we sell. Consisting of exciting products like Umbrella, next generation firewalls, and policy & access solutions like StealthWatch and ISE; Cisco is the only vendor that offers a comprehensive cybersecurity solution that is robust and continually innovative.
With Softcat being so successful in selling Cisco solutions to our customers, we now have the requirement to ensure we are cross-selling and expanding Cisco Security to all parts of our business to ensure continual evolution, breadth and growth to our Cisco business unit; as such we are looking for a new member of the team to manage and drive this part of the business forward.
The position will ideally be based out of our Marlow office, with travel requirements to Softcat’s regionals offices Cisco’s Head Office and potentially customer sites. The individual we are seeking will have great people skills to develop further synergies between our Technical Design Architects, Sales Specialists and Sales Account Managers.
The successful candidate does not need to be technical, but must have a willingness to learn and understand Cisco’s Security portfolio and licensing programs. There has not been a better time to join our Cisco Security sales drive as we enter into an ever-changing world of cyber-threats and vulnerabilities.
- Support and manage Cisco Security opportunities to maximise profitability and ensure Softcat are leading with best practice solutions
- Create and develop a Cisco Security sales practice inclusive of supporting a comprehensive Security PoV offering to ensure scalability of sales
- Manage and coordinate Security training and awareness sessions to the Network and Security Sales Team
- Engage with Softcat Sales/Specialist and Cisco Account Managers to maintain a Cisco Security pipeline and forecast of opportunities
- Manage and coordinate callout days and marketing campaigns ensuring there is a clear follow up process to maximise lead generation and ROI
- Evangelise on Cisco’s leading edge technology offerings within the Security portfolio to Softcat’s customers and Softcat’s Sales Account Managers
Skills & Experience
- Two years’ experience working with Cisco and/or on Cisco solutions
- Have the appetite to learn and take on new challenges.
- Be a proactive and highly driven individual with the ability to grasp new concepts.
- Confidence to work in a customer facing capacity.
- Strong organisational skills.
Passion. Intelligence. Fun. Responsible; these are the core values which define Softcat. We are one of the UK’s leading IT infrastructure providers and a FTSE 250 listed company. The business is based on two key principles: outstanding customer service and employee satisfaction- both of which inspire our flexible, friendly approach to business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job