CISCO PROJECT ENGINEER SECURITY
up to £70K basic, £6k car allowance
The client is a market leading and award winning IT service provider specialising in Networking, Communications & Managed Network Solutions. As a Cisco Gold Partner they are looking to grow their team of network consultants.
- On a day to day basis, you are focused on designing, implementing and supporting Cisco Enterprise Security solutions across a wide range of customers.
- Taking High Level Design documentation and working with customers and Maintel Project Managers to create the Low Level Design documentation and implementation plans.
- Remote and onsite fault troubleshooting, facilitating customer adds, moves & changes, customer rollouts and other project based installs.
- Assist with qualification of designs and opportunities.
- Attend and present at customer technical workshops and sales opportunities sessions.
- Design and installation of projects focused around Cisco Security and also routing and switching solutions.
- Provide analysis and solution specification based on customer requirements.
You will have a proven history of delivering Cisco Security solutions across the entire project lifecycle, including:
- Solution Design
- Deployment and configuration
- Post-sales support and documentation
Fundamental to this role:
- You will hold vendor professional certifications specifically CCNP security with latest 300-2XX exams.
- Experience of Cisco Firepower and ISE deployment and proven troubleshooting skills.
- Strong general routing and switching skills.
- Excellent customer facing experience.
- The ability to take responsibility and work conscientiously.
Supplementary to this role:
- You will have in-depth knowledge of the wider Cisco switching and routing portfolio
- Knowledge of other vendors' security solutions such as Fortinet, Checkpoint, Palo Alto
- Experience and knowledge of Cisco wireless solutions covering APs, controllers and management software
- Knowledge of other vendors' wireless solutions e.g. Meraki and Aruba
- Knowledge and experience of Cisco Prime.
- Company Car (or car allowance).
- 23 days holiday (excluding statutory) increasing to 28 over 5 years
- Grading structure & career progression.
- Provision of training and support towards Cisco certifications.
- Company benefits package including: pension.c.
Key words - CCNP security, Cisco Firepower, Cisco ISE, Cisco ASA, Cisco ISR, Cisco ASR, Cisco Wireless, CCIE
- Cisco Security
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"