As a an awarding winning IT service provider they are a very exciting company to be involved in by specialising in the support and management of I.T services. A home based role as well as remotely working with customers!
Being the market leaders in their sector they are looking for a Cisco consultant to grow within the company to deliver high expectations to further develop the business. The role will include working with the technical services department and therefore be responsible for delivering technical skills to their customers (onsite and remotely).
On a daily basis the focus will be on a number of aspects including designing, implementing and supporting Cisco data centre enterprise solutions to a number of verticals for their customers. The successful candidate will have Vendor professional Cisco certifications. In addition a whole life cycle of the Cisco process is fundamental in order to deliver high quality design and support.
- Assist with the formation of designs and opportunities
- Attend & delivery customer workshop sessions
- Familiarisation and handover training
- Feedback on customer specific solutions for compliance to best practice
- Ensure you are up to date with the current market and future technology
- Report of customer faults
- Assess non functional equipment and ensure this is corrected
- Increase the skill levels of the engineering team by presenting transfer modules
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be organised and well presented at all times
- Be confident and able to work under a variety of enviroments
- Knowledge and experience of wireless solutions covering AP, controllers and management software
- Have experience with deploying and troubleshooting Cisco routing and switching solutions
- Always have the innovation to apply knowledge to challenging situations
- Company Car (or car allowance), mobile phone, laptop and fuel card
- Provision of training and support towards Cisco and Microsoft certifications
- 28 days holiday
- Grading Structure & career progression
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company Pension
- Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Range of discounts
A thrilling opportunity with an award winning company that has superb benefits and flexible working hours!
Cisco Consultant - CCNP, CCNA, CCDA
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job