Our client is a global IT and Telecommunications company specialising in communications.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- The Collaboration Engineer will support clients on Cisco technologies.
- Responsible for providing Tier 3 support to client base.
- Act as an escalation point for the internal team and handle complex client issues.
- Demonstrate excellent level of customer service when providing support both internally and externally.
- Get involved with troubleshooting and pro-actively identify potential issues with Cisco technologies.
- Complete all required documentation and carry out ad-hoc support duties.
- Maintain a sound knowledge of Cisco technologies and strive to improve skills.
- Efficiently communicate technical issues to both technical and non-technical staff.
- Act as a professional and friendly company representative at all times.
- Aim to become a technical expert or subject matter expert in particular field.
Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years’ experience within a NOC environment.
- CCNP level knowledge
- Experience of CUCM, Gateways / Cube, Unity Connection, Attendant Console, Jabber, IM and Presence, Video.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Problem and incident resolution experience.
- A great problem solver who has high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- A positive and friendly demeanour.
- A high energy, enthusiastic and friendly individual.
- The desire to develop technical knowledge and gain further qualifications.
- Network Engineering
- Unity Connection
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"