THE TRAILER - A BIT ABOUT US
Vue is one of the biggest cinema operators in the UK & Ireland. With 843 screens across 87 cinemas nationwide we serve over 30 million customers every year and employ nearly 4000 people.
Founded in 2013 Vue is committed to continued growth and development of its premium entertainment 'big screen’ experience. In short, we deliver the best choice of content, combined with the best technology in the best environment.
ACT 1 - THE ROLE
Reporting into the General Manager, the role of a Cinema Manager is to manage the day-to-day running of the site, playing a key part in the successful delivery of the cinema’s commercial objectives, no two days will ever be the same!
You will ensure compliance with all legal requirements and company policies, delivering consistently high standards across all areas of the cinema. You’ll manage, motivate and develop a high performing team, ensuring they provide an excellent customer experience whilst maximising sales.
ACT 2 - WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Previous management experience in a customer-facing, fast-paced business within the retail, hospitality or leisure sector, don’t worry if you’ve never worked in a cinema before, full training will be given
- Proven experience of managing teams to successfully deliver against business objective and KPI’s
- A commercial mind-set with experience of using reports to make business decisions
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- You’ll need to be flexible, confident and resilient - drive, enthusiasm and a good sense of humour are a must!
- Able to work early (7am start) and late shifts (3am finish) on a rota basis across all 7 days of the week
THE FINALE - WHY YOU’LL WANT IT
At Vue, we truly believe in hiring and developing talented individuals and creating robust succession plans for the future so as well as having access to excellent training and development you will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Annual company bonus scheme
- 28 Days’ Holiday (including bank holidays)
- Employer Contributory Pension Plan, Life Assurance, Child Care Vouchers
- Unlimited free cinema tickets for yourself and up to 3 guests plus 40% off concessions
THE CREDITS - ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Because we serve alcohol in our cinemas, any Duty Manager at Vue is required to hold a personal alcohol licence. This means that if you are successful, soon after you’re appointment you will need to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, previously known as a CRB check.
- KPI Dashboards
- Stock Management
- Team Management
- Operational Issues
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"