Fortnum & Mason is home to joy-giving things, unforgettable experiences and exceptional service. Since we were founded in 1707, we’ve been committed to delivering a sense of pleasure to our clients and customers. JOB
Having delivered the spirit of Christmas 311 times to the farthest-flung corners of the globe, our Client Services team at Fortnum & Mason is on hand to provide a personal touch in an increasingly impersonal world. Join our expert Client Services team in providing the highest level of service, with gift guidance and exemplary account management that creates the most memorable time of the year for our VIP and Corporate clientele.
We are looking for dynamic, confident and personable Client Services Advisors to join our head office team. From October to December, working on a full time basis from Monday to Friday (with the occasional weekend). Responsible for managing your own client group throughout the Christmas period, you will be involved in making proactive calls to existing and new clients, handling complex client queries and processing orders to achieve your personal sales targets.
WHO FITS THE BILL?
- An excellent communicator through telephone, email and face-to-face interactions
- Well presented, naturally approachable and friendly
- A team player who enjoys a challenge
- Customer focused, taking pride in delighting our clients
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel
Fabulous benefits include:
- A competitive salary
- A generous store and restaurant discount from day one
- 28 days holidays pro-rated for the time you are with us (inc. bank holidays) and an extra day off for your birthday
- Fantastic discounted meals in our staff restaurant
- A fun, dynamic and fast-paced working environment
If you enjoy a challenge and think you would be a good fit in a team that is dedicated to delivering exceptional service, we would like to hear from you!
- Account Management
- Customer Services
- Personal Touch
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'