Demon Recruitment Groupis currently recruiting Temporary Telephone Customer Service Agents to work for a leading company in Feltham.
The hours of work for this role are Monday - Friday - working a mini shift
Week 1 - 8.00 am - 5.00pm
Week 2 - 9.00am - 6.00 pm
Week 3 - 1.00pm - 10.00 pm
- To receive inbound calls from a variety of customers;
- Responding to customer emails.
- Liaise with other employees in different departments.
- Accurately enter customer data into a variety of databases
- Taking ownership of the customer's payment or query and seeing it through to a satisfactory resolution.
- Handling inbound and outbound calls, e-mails and online through Chat with customers and associated companies
- Providing prompt, efficient and consistent information and communication
- The accurate handling of all consumer initiated interaction to ensure that customers receive the information that is right for them first time
- The resolution of consumer issues and complaints including consistent follow up and escalation where necessary
- Complaints resolved within company defined time-scales and to policies
- Following through enquiries from inception to completion
- Maintain a full understanding of all product line
- Previous telephone based Customer Service Experience
- Confident communication skills
- Outgoing personality
- Reliable and punctual
Apply now or call Emma at Demon Recruitment Group in Feltham for more information
Please apply if you have the skills listed above, if you haven't heard within 14 days you have been unsuccessful but please do keep looking at Demon vacancies online..
Demon Recruitment Group confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age,disability or sexual orientation.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'