CHP Service Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 (Subject to experience)
Alecto Recruitment are currently working with an established CHP Engine Company. Due to continued success, they are looking to bring on another Field Service Engineer who is happy to cover the East Midlands area.
They are looking for candidates who have come from a CHP Engine background and are multi-skilled. Ideally, candidates will have had to of worked with a variety of CHP Gas engines such as; Jenbacher, MAN and MWM but if you have worked with one then they will be considered.
- You will be travelling around the East Midlands area providing maintenance, repair and service works across the range of customer sites.
- There is a call out rota which you will be apart of which consists of 1 in every 4 weeks.
- You will provide maintenance, repair and service works on Jenbacher, MAN and MWM engines.
- You shall also be required to work away on occasion to support rebuilds and strip outs as the company requires.
- A multi-skilled background and good knowledge on both mechanical and electrical systems.
- An NVQ Level 3 within Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Strong knowledge on Jenbacher, MAN and/or MWM gas engines.
- Salary: £30,000 - £38,000.
- Paid door-to-door with on site overtime pay.
- Pension - 4% personal - 4% CO funded.
- 24 days holiday - plus bank holidays.
- Specialised tools will be supplied.
CHP, Engines, Combined Heat and Power, Gas Engines, Jenbacher, Perkins, MTU, MAN, CATS, Caterpillar, MWM
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Cameron McGuigan, Alecto Recruitment or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit
- Gas Engines
- Combined Heat and Power
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'