CHP Operator Mechanical - Isle of Wight
JOB- CHP Operator / Maintenance Fitter
LOCATION- Isle of Wight
SALARY- £28,000 - £32,000 per annum dependent on experience
My client works within the Energy sector, and they are looking to take on a CHP Operator / Mechanical Maintenance Fitter, on a permanent basis, in the Isle of Wight area.
The CHP Operator / Maintenance Fitter will ideally have the following attributes:
- NVQ, BTEC, HND, HNC qualification in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Previous experience of working within Combined Heat & Power Operations (CHP)
- Have had exposure to working with boilers, generators and plant heating systems
- Previous plant preventative maintenance experience
- Be able to work well individually as well as part of a team
- Excellent computer proficiency using MS Office
- Be keen to develop with a company long term
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work under own initiative and also work well under pressure
The CHP Operator / Maintenance Fitter role will involve:
- Working within the current engineering team
- Being involved in service, maintenance and repair of all equipment
- Working with generators, engines, distribution equipment and industrial boilers
- Reporting to the Operations Manager
- Scheduling and managing routine maintenance work of plant and machinery
- Managing unplanned maintenance too
- Ensuring that all equipment is operational
- Reporting and recording any faults
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'