Chop Saw / Warehouse operative
Our client based in Swinnow are looking to recruit a hard-working and enthusiastic Chop Saw operator and warehouse operative to join their team on a Temporary basis.
To carry out all duties effectively and efficiently, maximising and contributing to the success of the operation. This is a full time temporary contract, you will be coving somebody who is on Sick for up to 2 months (potentially longer).
- Cutting metal to specific sizes using a chop saw
- FLT experience
- The role will involve moving stock around the warehouse, picking orders, loading and unloading.
- Adhere to the company’s safe systems of work
The ideal candidate will:
- Be hard-working
- Be confident with dealing with customers on occasion
- Have valid Counterbalance Forklift license
- Be flexible with working hours/overtime to meet the business requirements
- Due to the nature of the role, have a good level of written/spoken English
- Have a good level of physicl fitness
- Work and help within the warehouse
Any other responsibilities which may fall in line with your job role:
- The effective and efficient performance of all additional ad hoc duties which may be assigned from time-to-time by the management team in the interests of the business and its needs.
- Experience using a chop saw
- Counterbalance FLT Licence - ideal but NOT essential.
Monday to Friday 07:30am till 4:30pm (16:30)
Rate of pay:
£9.57 per hour - Time and a half is paid after 8 hours worked daily.
- Chop Saw operative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job