Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Choice Based Lettings Officer (Housing and Planning) to work in Nuneaton. This position is initially for a period of 4 weeks and involves working 18.5 hours per week. The hourly rate is £10.61 - £13.21 (paid to you via an umbrella company).
To deliver excellent Housing Options customer focused services designed around customer requirements. Within context of the principles set out by the Council for developing a stronger, safer, healthier and sustainable Borough.
To be the key point of contact for service users, ensuring that all services are to standards agreed with partners and customers.
To be responsible for the provision of an effective, efficient and sensitive choice based lettings service to applicants.
- Be committed to the Council's Vision and carry out work within the spirit and intention of its core values.
- To assist in the production of the Housing Service Unit's service development and business plans.
- To assist in collating, delivering and reviewing service standards, quality and performance targets within the Housing Service Unit, specifically on Housing Options issues.
- To assist in fostering a creative and open environment within the Service Unit where employees feel supported, involved and consulted.
- To assist on specific corporate and strategic projects which will change over time.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 18.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'